Toll free no : 80072962 / Mobile : 971 56 114 7879
Send Visa Documents & Make payment
B-1 non-immigrant visa is issued to people traveling to the US temporarily for business whereas B-2 non-immigrant visa is issued to people traveling to the US temporarily for leisure or medical treatment. This could be for travelers attending scientific, education, professional, or business conferences/conventions, business associates, or for settling or negotiating contracts or deals. B-1 and B-2 visas are often combined and issued as one visa to the applicant: B-1/B-2. We listed some points which would help you understand and simplify the USA Business visa requirements. Now applying for a business visa for USA is no longer a hassle for foreign tourists and visitors.
Supporting documents to be produced:
- Completed and signed DS-160 visa application form
- Copy of visa fees paid receipt
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel
- Handwritten passports are not accepted
- Copies of previous passports if any
- It should have 2 blank pages for the visa stamp
- Two recent colored passport size photograph
- It should be more than 6 months old
- It should have 70-80% face coverage
- It should not have been used previously in any application or tampered in any form
- Ideal size recommended is 2x2 inches
- It should be taken against a white or off-white background
- Copies of your previous US visas if applicable
- Evidence of funds to cover their expenses in the US
- Social or economic ties which ensure that you would return back to your home country
- Purpose of your trip should be for business
- Current proof of income, property or business ownership, or assets
- Travel itinerary clearly stating your date of travel along with the confirmed hotel reservation
- Letter from the employer clearly stating the position, salary, and the duration of employed person along with the business purpose for which he is expected to travel to the US
- It should also state the reason why the company has selected to send the concerned representative above anybody else
- Business plan
- Letter of exchange with US suppliers or contractors
- Invitation letter from a local US company with which your employer is planning to conduct business transactions
- Proof of recent import or export of purchases
- Representative list of customers and details of any existing client in the US along with their contact details
- Incomplete or misguided information in the application can lead to cancellation or rejection of the visa
- The normal visa processing time is 3 working days but depending on the nationality of the candidate the time taken can be longer
- Visa fees once paid is non-refundable under all circumstances
We are one of the leading US visa suppliers who support applicants in the entire visa cycle of your US visa application. With several decades’ years of experience, we not only help you get through the American visa processes, but we also bring transparency and simplicity to the processes involved. Get in touch with our visa experts to know more.
I was wondering how I would be able to handle the complicated processes of a USA business visa. Thanks to usavisa.ae, I got my visa within a couple of weeks. Really appreciate your efforts is getting this done.
The USA business visa application center has often set barriers for foreign tourists. I am really glad that I had usvisa.ae by my side to guide me through this complicated visa procedure. Thanks to all your experts who helped me get through.
Hats off to the candor and dedication showed by your team in simplifying the USA business visa requirements. I am really happy and feel blessed that your team supported me at all times. I strongly recommend each US business visa applicant to visit usavisa.ae.
I never knew how to apply for American business visa. Before. Thanks to usavisa.ae for simplifying the entire process. Thanks to your support, I was not only able to pass through all the visa processes easily but also received by visa within weeks.
Processing a business visa for USA is really tough. But, thanks to usavisa.ae, I got my visa approved within a week. The support and dedication showed by your experts is something taking note of. It was truly been a great time interacting with your team.
Mr. Sikander Ali
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved. | Designed by