There are millions of tourists and visitors who come to visit the US each year. The US government has initiated the Visa Waiver Program from 1st April 2016 for valid electronic passport holders. This regulation is valid for people who have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). Getting a US visa is never easy even though you can apply for a USA visa online. The visa requirements can be at times tough to understand and it is difficult for both first-time travelers and seasoned travelers to crack the code of getting through the visa process.
We are one of the reputed US visa suppliers who provide end-to-end support for visa applicants who wish to travel to the America for business or pleasure. There would be so much on offer on your plate that you would be definitely be spoil for choices. Be it shopping, art, architecture, beaches, adventurous activities, sports, and much more. Explore the wonderful holiday destinations in the US as each one has a unique experience to offer.
Types of Non-immigrant Visas:-
- A visitor visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the United States for a short period for tourism, pleasure or visiting, medical treatment (B-2 visa) or for business (B-1 visa) or a combo of both purposes (B-1/B-2)
- An American visa holder entitles the person to travel to a port of entry in the US, but the decision of entering the country lies in the hands of immigration officials. A US visa is a mandate but doesn’t guarantee the holder’s entry in the county.
- A B-1/B-2 tourist visa entitles a visa holder for a maximum 6-month long stay. The final duration for each visitor is determined by the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of travel
- One blank page on the passport for a visa stamp
- Handwritten passports are not accepted
- Completed and signed DS-160 online application form
- Copies of previous passports if applicable
- One color passport size photograph
- Not older than 6 months old
- Without a border against a white background
- Ideal size recommended is 5x5cm
- Not used previously in any visa application or tampered in any form
- Front faced photograph with 70-80% face coverage
- To confirm the financial capability of the applicant to cover their expenses:
- Last 3 months bank statement
- Letter from the employer clearly stating the applicant’s full name, position, leave start date, and salary, along with the purpose of travel and the travel duration
- Visa application fee receipt. The visa fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances even
- For applicants who wish to travel to the US for medical purposes, they are requested to present the following supportive documents in addition to the documents listed above:
- Medical diagnosis from the local physician clearly indicating the nature of the ailment and the purpose of taking treatment from the US
- Letter from the physician or medical facility in the US who are willing to treat the ailment as mentioned in the diagnosis above. The letter should also state the length and cost of the treatment
- Statement of the financial capability of the individuals to cover their transportation, medical, and living expenses. This can be done by providing the latest bank statement or salary slips.
- It is recommended that applicants plan their travel well in advance to avoid any delay in the visa processing procedures. While some applicants receive their visa within even 48 hours, others take more than a week for processing.
- The DS-160 application needs to be filled in English only. You can get Arabic translation when you move the cursor over the texts displayed on the page
- Incomplete application form or documents may lead to rejection or delay in the visa processing
Leave aside all your worries and tensions for your US visa to us. We are the perfect partner to match all your requirements and needs. With several decades of experience, we offer end-to-end solutions to your US visa requirements. Stop running after visa processes and spend more time in planning your travel itinerary. We are your one-stop destination for all your visa processes.
[Must Read : USA Visa Rejection]