Enquiry for US Visa
Send Visa Documents & Make payment
Get Visa in 3 Days

USA Visa FAQ's


Depending on the purpose of your visit, you’ll be asked to submit the following documents in support of your application for a US Visa.
  • What are the steps to follow for a U.S. visa?
You have to book an appointment for an interview with the US Embassy in Abu Dhabi or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are seeking a tourist visa, you have to satisfy the consular officer that you are on a temporary visit and doesn't wish to stay long. The consular officer may also demand a proof of your residence outside the US.
  • Do I have to fill all the fields on the DS-160 form?
Our expert Visa representative will fill complete DS-160 form for your based upon your provided information.
  • Do children and senior citizens have to appear for an interview ?
No, children who are less than 14 years in age and adults who are over 80 years are not required to appear for an interview. However, they need to submit their applications for U.S. visas through Empost courier. After complete verification, they will receive their visas at the nearest Empost courier location.
  • Is it possible to get a multiple-entry tourist visa to the United States?
Yes! As per the recent amendments to U.S. Immigration Laws, it is possible to get a multi-entry tourist visa. With this visa, you can come and go from the United States for countless times without need to reapply every time you visit the U.S. The validity of the multiple-entry visa may last up to 10 years, which means you only have to apply for another visa once in a decade. However, your passport must be current during this time.
  • What steps are needed to take after landing at the U.S. airport?
Before landing, you will be required to fill out an arrival/departure form. After deplaning, the U.S. official will check your papers, and hold a short interview with you. As usual, the U.S. Customs Officials will check your luggage.
  • Can I extend my tourist visa if need be?
Yes! You can extend your tourist visa. However, you need to do so 45 days in advance before the expiry of your visa. You should file your request to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services by filling out I-539 form. However, you must fit the criteria to avail a visa extension, such as non-involvement in any type of crime during your stay, non-violation of your admission conditions, and validity of your passport.